Monday, September 20, 2010

"STe@M"

"SteAm"
The Steam, and The Heat, The Sweat From My brow,

Staring Into space, Sitting Still, I don’t know How,

Blinding Silence, Deafening Visions, So Many Decisions,

 To Be Made,

To Act out, To Have Control, Sitting in This Seat,

Reality Appears So Droll,

Like An Old Scroll, Found Again Through Time,

I Open Up, And The Elixir Of Life I Define and Describe,

Like  A Bribe To be Had, But Not to be taken,

As Soon As the Initial Line is Read, Hands Stiffen,

Finger Tips Begin to Shake, And,

Yet I sit Here, Once Again Abandoned,

Lonely and Still,

Still I Sit and I Contemplate,

Reoccurring Thoughts, And The Simplicity of Days,

I Recite Dates from the past that have Described My Fate,

IS it to Late?, I ask, AS the sun goes down,

Sitting Here Looking down, Inside the town,

An outsider, With a Name the doubles for a noun,

 That is how I am Seen as I am passed like a Thing,

So I think of Things To Come, Yet the Outcome is uncertain,

How Can I Be All this and Yet still describe My self empty as a person,

Stuck in a Prison, AS if an outcast, Behind Bars And Ignored,

Yet I Still Fight at My Probation Hearing,

Inadvertently Asking For More,

Sore From The beatings, Yet not Feeling pain,

As I sit in my Spot, Cold, And alone, Moving but not getting anywhere,

Why do I Describe all of this, as if someone cared,

So don’t look with Doe Eyes, yet continue to pass by,

I am Happiness, Coupled With pain,

Yet I emit an honesty, it keeps me from being looked at the same,

Vini, Vinny, Vici,

I Came, I saw,  and I conquered,

Yet When you Feel My Absence, Be Real, Remember When I Came,

All I Request is Not Much Of you,

I may be seen as Whatever you Want, crazy and untamed,

Inconcieved, Brutally Honest, Call me what you like, The Outcome is still the Same,

All I ask is that you Simplify Your Complications,

You, and Just You remember my Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment