Monday, September 20, 2010

"Lovingly"


"Lovingly"
Unspoken I look at you silently, You look at me enticingly, I feel the need to look away, It is your eyes, They are visually mesmerizing me, Tempting, Tantalizing me, Your demeanor is that of a sinning innocence, There is a difference in you that I see, Regardless of your prior situations you need to be with me, Your current situation makes no difference to me, You and me need to see what the deal is between you and me, With a shape that is enticing and so exciting, Yet it is your demeanor and mentality that truly has gotten to me, Frightening me, Exciting me, Captivating my interest instantly and intensely, More that when the screams and yells bring about the appearance of Gyika, This whole situation is more shocking to me than when a nun kisses and tells society, You definitely seem to be an angel that came into my life ironically, True, But that fact non the less is an undeniability, Now weather or not my words and feelings are understood for their true meaning and intensity, I will put it to you simply, If I ever dispense the non sense and I build up the confidence to share with you not stare at you, And if I could honestly present you with the proposition of being my boo, And if my words thoughts and feelings are presented for you to see, Read, Or hear, Please know they are true, And if you have any questions, Look in my eyes as you did on our first encounter, And you will see that I can’t help but think about you, And that is forthright and honest, Todo y Siempre is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment